Sunday, August 10, 2014

July

I finished the shawl.  I went with the orange yarn from Nathan's old sweater and the butterfly crochet pattern.  Looks lovely, but really, what am I going to do with it?  Maybe it will be more attractive to me when it's cold outside.  Now I just feel like a little old lady when I try it on.

I also finished two hats, both with fingering yarn.  One was supposed to be a baby hat, but oh my!  It's really tiny.  So I tried to enlarge it.  The larger version fits me beautifully!  Oops.  I'm working on another hat now, but none of these will be donation hats.  Christmas gifts, I think.  I'm woefully behind in my 50 donation goal.

And it's getting be Christmas sewing season.  I have flowers I owe my mom and a project I wanted to do last year that got pushed out.  I wonder if I'll get it done this year?  With almost everyone having a new house, this is really the perfect time for it.  We'll see.

Did I do anything else since my last entry?  I don't remember.  But I spent a lot of time on Ravelry... and have the patterns to show for it.  :)




No comments: